TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Improve Patient Care with New Technologies
Build upon current approaches for patient care by applying proven best practices from your peers.
- 12+ C-suite Healthcare Officials Will Share Practical Insights
Interact directly with IT executives from the most respected health institutions in Canada.
- Develop Strategies to Increase mHealth Technology Adoption in Your Organization
Create a cost-efficient eco-system to optimize your mobile technologies and facilitate the adoption of new technologies by your staff.
- Solve Your mHealth Challenges with Your Peers in Highly Interactive Sessions
Use your mobile phone to engage with the panellists in two Twitter panels, and share solutions during peer-to-peer sessions.
- Select the Most Relevant Content to Improve Care in Your Institution
Pick among four different tracks and attend sessions that relate directly to your work. Take away mHealth solutions specific to your kind of challenges.
Here’s What Makes the Mobile Healthcare Summit Different!
More CIOs than ever before
Four new tracks: community vs. hospital care; operational-efficiency vs. clinical care
Speakers from Quebec, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, and British Columbia
New, hot content: Use robots in remote care
Interactive Twitter panels
Discover what delegates took away from the event
WHO YOU WILL MEET
Join 200+ thought leaders, experts and professionals from across North America at this unique event.
Hospitals and Clinics & Clinicians
• Save money
• Increase patient safety & eliminate medical errors
Government Agencies, Regional Health Authorities
• Promote long-term relationships with stakeholders
• Enhance efficiency across the organization
Consultants, Vendors, and Solution Providers
• Hear about and address the problems of hospitals
• Network with healthcare executives